Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cute Stickies! ^o^

Sometimes you find the cutest things in the oddest places.When my friend invited me to the biggest fair in our city, I didn't expect to be shopping, much less shopping for adorable stickers from Japan!It turns out this fair included a HUGE vendor's alley, organized by country. My friend and I stumbled across the booth for Japan, and much to our delight, they had 3 giant boxes FULL of stickers just like these. What's more, they were only $1 a pack! Anyone who scrapbooks knows what an amazing deal that is! After much deliberation, I picked these 6 packs.


I wish I knew what brand is responsible for making these lovely stickers. Not only do they stick to everything (as they claim), they stay put! I have put them on my laptop, which gets unceremoniously stuffed into a backpack everyday, and these stickers still won't budge. I also use them on stationary (especially birthday cards and thank you notes) for a cute touch.


My only complaint with these stickers is that they appear to have space where some gems were supposed to go. I solved this easily enough my sticking my own rhinestones on with a tiny dab of glue. Presto!
I'll post again about other cute finds I discovered at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment